FIELD have booked a quarter-final berth in the Bradford & District FA Saturday Senior Cup after a 3-2 home win over Salts.

First-half goals from Danny Nolan, Glyn Hirst and Curtis McMahon gave the West Yorkshire League Premier Division side the edge, though second-half strikes from Jonny Cunnington and Joe Pleasance pulled the West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division leaders back into the game.

Campion also booked their last-eight spot with a 3-1 home success over Field Reserves.

Chris Helliwell, Jordan Hagyard and Matthias Britton all found the net in the second half before Lewis Forsyth reduced the arrears for the visitors via a penalty.

Wibsey and Idle ensured semi-final spot through penalty shoot-outs.

First-half goals from Andrew Tasker, Lee Smith and Daniel O’Donnell gave Wibsey the advantage at the halfway stage in their tie at home to St Bede's, but then found themselves 4-3 down following a second-half comeback as Derry Myers, Ian Horrocks, Jarad Peltier and Hasan Mohammed scored to put St Bede's in sight of a last-four place.

However, Smith grabbed a late equaliser to send the game into penalties, which Wibsey won 5-4.

Idle and TVR United also shared eight goals in their tie, with Aaron Irving (3) and Adam Medley netting for Idle at home to TVR United, who had Faisal Shabir (3) and an own goal on target before Idle squeezed through 7-6 in the shoot-out.

Steeton moved into third place in the West Riding County Amateur League Premier Division after beating visitors Thornton United 3-2.

Ben Clarkson bagged a hat-trick for the Keighley-based side, while Luke Hepton netted both for United.

Second-placed Golcar United were surprisingly held to a 1-1 draw at home by defending champions Lower Hopton.

Callum Meade scored for United before Andy Salm equalised.

Golcar United Reserves moved level on points in Division One with leaders Ovenden West Riding after trouncing bottom-placed Bradford FC 9-1.

Salts Reserves, with goals from Andy Saddowskyj and George Hicks, beat Steeton Reserves 2-1 to stay fourth, one point adrift of their opponents.

Hunsworth and West Horton produced the first goalless draw of the season so far.