The changing face of Yeadon can be seen in this aerial view from 1935. The Aireborough Historical Society photograph shows High Street running left of centre from top to bottom , as well as Town Street and Kirk Lane. The Town Hall is in the upper centre. Yards and streets that no longer exist can be seen, along with James Ive’s Manor Mill on the left and the Old Dog Mill on the right.