BRAMHOPE Puritan chapel features in this undated photograph from Aireborough Historical Society.

It was built by the Dyneley family in 1649 after they moved to

Bramhope Hall. Following the Restoration of King Charles 11 it became Church of England. It became too small for the growing population of Bramhope and St Giles Church was built in 1881 to replace it.