IN 1925 these triumphant footballers posed outside the Robin Hood Hotel in Yeadon. They were the winners of the Yeadon Celtic AFC workshop competition. The image is from the online archive of Aireborough Historical Society and was donated by Angela and Christopher Luty. For a time the pub, on Kirk Lane, changed its name to the Tut & Shive before reverting to its original title.