© Press Association 2015
Royals decline gay men campaign
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today declined to get involved in a campaign to pardon tens of thousands of gay men convicted alongside Imitation Game codebreaker Alan Turing.
- Tycoon's girlfriend 'distraught'
- Dewani returns to family in London
- Power restored after 'weather bomb'
- Royal pair attend St Andrews event
- Spider Dog takes YouTube honours
- CIA accused over 'brutal' methods
- Man held in police threats probe
- Kate moved by 9/11 memorial visit
- Dewani heads home after trial ends
- Dewani cleared of honeymoon murder
- Duke tells of delivery room 'chaos'
- Salmond bids for Westminster seat
- 'Barbaric' hostage murder condemned
- Savile friend guilty of sex crimes
- 'Textbook' flight for Orion mission
- Breastfeed in the corner - Farage
- 'More mischief' for Bond in Spectre
- Court backs mother in alcohol case
- Family tributes for mother and baby
- 'Colossal scale' of cuts warning
- Charlotte police find body in gorge
- Chancellor makes pitch to voters
- Justice is done, says Rigby's widow
- Enfield flashes flesh in charity ad
- 'Volatile' Brand explains outburst
- Plea to mother of wheelie bin baby
- Ex-PM Brown to stand down as MP
- Harry reveals secret for Aids Day
- 'Up to £650m spent' on Cyber Monday
- Osborne's £2bn lifeline to NHS