© Press Association 2014
PM announces tougher terror laws
David Cameron has announced new laws to crack down on terror suspects as he warned that extremism in Iraq and Syria poses a greater danger to Britain than al Qaida.
- Navy commander removed from post
- Duke excited at air ambulance role
- Fans can expect a 'fiercer' Doctor
- Say no to independence, stars urge
- Radcliffe 'bored of his own voice'
- Footballer Morrison's 'acid threat'
- Four admit killing British students
- Outback role a corker for Pattinson
- Wikipedia attack on 'censorship'
- British students murdered in Borneo
- Johnson hunts for Westminster seat
- Beckham's clothes sold for charity
- Rival camps confident after debate
- Spacecraft catches up to comet
- Daily aspirin 'can ward off cancer'
- Inbetweeners stars set to bow out
- Air passenger held over 'bomb hoax'
- PM facing fresh pressure over Gaza
- Royals plant poppies in WW1 tribute
- Stallone hails Expendables fans
- Price baby 'daddy's little girl'
- Inbetweeners: We've reached the end
- Fichtner: New Turtles to floor fans
- Eight million watch Games finale
- Nations unite to remember the dead
- Film premiere for The Unbeatables
- Great-niece to join WWI ceremony
- England tops Games medal table
- Parkinson loved being In The Club
- PM's Gaza crisis handling 'wrong'