Ebola patient praises hospital team
2.15pm Friday 27th March 2015
An Army Reservist who contracted Ebola while volunteering in Sierra Leone has been discharged from a London hospital after becoming the first patient in the world to be treated with an experimental drug.
- Final farewell to Richard of York
- Police investigate Clarkson attack
- Alps crash 'beyond worst nightmare'
- Tory MPs help defeat Speaker motion
- 'No cover up' of historic abuse
- Styles in tears as Malik quits 1D
- Cumberbatch 'related to Richard'
- Clarkson 'may face police probe'
- Families speak of devastating loss
- Reality TV's Lil' Chris dies at 24
- Britons 'likely' on doomed flight
- Health experts hail Jolie decision
- PM defends 'no third term' remark
- Bail for man held over missing chef
- Corden 'blown away' on US TV debut
- Duke holds happy birthday singalong
- US warship at anchor off Gosport