A stunning four bedroom stone end of terrace property situated right in the heart of Menston village. Internally the accommodation is modern and finished to a high specification complimenting the period features of the building.
A stunning four bedroom stone end of terrace property situated right in the heart of Menston village. Internally the accommodation is modern and finished to a high specification complimenting the period features of the building. Located just across form the village park, it is a short walk to all the amenities that the village has to offer, including the local pubs and shops and the train station. This property is ideally suited to a variety of buyers and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all it has to offer!
Featuring a beautiful door with stained glass window, in keeping with the character of the house. The entrance leads to the kitchen and sitting room and gives access to the stairs to first floor.
Sitting Room 13' 6" x 13' ( 4.11m x 3.96m )
An attractive sitting room, with modern decor and furnishings, with the double glazed bay window to the front giving a light and airy feel to the room. to the rear is a feature fireplace, with marble and wood surround, and additionally having central heating radiator, sky point, tv point and phone point.
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 13' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.09m )
A good sized and modern dining kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, with roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, tiling to splashback. It also benefits from double glazed windows to the front and side elevation overlooking the garden and has a door leading to the cellars.
Cellar One 15' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.04m )
Accessed via stairs leading from the dining kitchen. A good sized additional room, with double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Having a Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and housing the Boiler and has plumbing for washing machine. Additionally it features an original cast iron open fireplace and original sink.
First Floor Landing
Access via stairs from ground floor and giving access to two bedrooms and house bathroom.
Master Bedroom (first Floor) 14' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.50m x 4.01m )
A great sized room with modern decor and fittings, benefiting from double glazed window to the front and side elevations, central heating radiator, phone point and built in wardrobe, with double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.18m )
Having laminate flooring, central heating radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window to the front elevation.
House Bathroom (first Floor)
A luxurious and modern bathroom featuring a three piece suite in white, consisting of low level w.c, "tapless" bath, hand wash basin with vanity unit and marble surround. Additionally there is a shower over the bath, spotlighting set on a dimmer switch giving mood lighting from a suspended ceiling and additional mood lighting under the bath. The walls are fully tiled in travertine and there is a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Top Floor Landing
Having access via stairs form the first floor landing and also have a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" x 12' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.71m )
An attractive bedroom, with modern decor and furnishings, and having double glazed window to the front and side elevation offering views over the park and moors, with recessed spotlighting, and specially designed fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 13' 7" x 8' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and recessed spotlighting.
To the front of the property is a good sized paved garden, facing predominantly to the south, with mature shrubs and plants. Additionally to the side of the garden is a private off street parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.