"A new diet could more than halve a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease," the Mail Online reports. In a new study, researchers looked at the effects of three diets on the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease…
- Sperm quality pesticides claim 'should be treated with caution'
- Meningitis B jab to be added to NHS child vaccine schedule
- Parents fail to spot that their kids are obese
- Getting advice from your health visitor
- Knackered parents club
- Child modelling
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (13)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (1)
- Furniture and furnishings (12)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Audrey Scriven
SCRIVEN Audrey On March 22, peacefully at Abbeyfield, aged 97 years. Widow of Felix and mother
Births - Amy and Tom McCRUDEN
McCRUDEN (nee Winterburn) To Amy and Tom on February 13, a girl, Sophia Ava, first grandchild
Marriages - Victoria and Stuart GRIFFIN & AMBLER
S. GRIFFIN & V. AMBLER Kay and Simon Ambler are delighted to announce the engagement of
Birthdays - Irene Newsome
Irene NEWSOME (nee Foster) Happy 65th birthday on June 6, 2014. Love from Mum and all the