"Patients with the highest genetic risk of suffering a heart attack benefit the most from cholesterol-lowering statin drugs, a study has found," The Guardian reports. Those with the highest genetic risk score appear to get the most benefit from the drugs…
- Adults may only get 'real flu' every five years
- Free family fun
- Coffee can 'cut risks of heart attack' claims
- Having a baby in your 30s or 40
- Immune changes found in people with CFS/ME
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (4)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - LEONARD DIXON
DIXON Leonard (Dick) Of Harrogate died February 23, 2015, in Harrogate District Hospital, late
Births - Amy and Tom McCRUDEN
McCRUDEN (nee Winterburn) To Amy and Tom on February 13, a girl, Sophia Ava, first grandchild
Marriages - Victoria and Stuart GRIFFIN & AMBLER
S. GRIFFIN & V. AMBLER Kay and Simon Ambler are delighted to announce the engagement of
Birthdays - Irene Newsome
Irene NEWSOME (nee Foster) Happy 65th birthday on June 6, 2014. Love from Mum and all the