Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting IGNEWS to 80360, or email
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (11)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Ann Elizabeth BLY
BLY Ann Elizabeth On April 9 peacefully in hospital, aged 72 years of Ben Rhydding. Beloved wife
Births - Ian and Tracey May
MAY Congratulations, Ian and Tracey on the birth of Alice Olivia a beautiful sister for Sophia
Marriages - laura and ben hutchinson alexander
HUTCHINSON ALEXANDER Christine and Peter are delighted to announce the engagement of their
Birthdays - Peter COMERFORD
Peter COMERFORD Happy Birthday on March 15, my darling! All my love, always, from your Lucy. xx